If you live in the Las Vegas area, come and join a motivated and powerful group of women on a journey of empowerment.
Empowering Women Book Study is an opportunity to connect with like-minded women to form friendships and a support network, to clear up areas in your life in which you may be struggling, to create a different vision for your future, and to commit to taking action to make that vision a reality.
The study group is more than just a book club. Each session will be led by me, Nadia J Charles, transformational life coach and hypnotherapist and each session will guide you using the books we read to make real and impactful change in your life, relationships, career, finances, and emotional and spiritual well-being.
*The cost of the book study, not including the books, is $20/per month or $5 per session. Be sure to check back here for updates for future books.*
Cost: $5/per session or $20/per month, please bring exact money
Time: Every Wednesday evening 6pm – 8pm
Location: Private house, email for information firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring: Assigned book, a notebook/pad and pen
Preparation: Read the assigned chapter(s)
Registration: Complete the form below.
Scroll down to see find the current book and weekly chapters. Click here to see previously read books.
Book Nine - Currently reading
Weeks: Wednesday April 22nd - Wednesday July 22nd, 2020, we will be studying Too Good for Her Own Good: Searching for Self and Intimacy in Important Relationships and the eBook can be purchased here or by clicking the image.
PART ONE: THE PROBLEM WITH GOODNESS
- April 22nd, 2020: Read Chapter 1, The Woman's Code of Goodness
- April 29th, 2020: Read Chapter 2, Living the Code: WOMEN'S WAYS OF BEING GOOD
- May 6th, 2020: Read Chapter 3, Living the Code: WOMEN'S WAYS OF DOING GOOD
- May 13th, 2020: Read Chapter 4, If I'm So Good, Why Do I Feel So Bad: BASIC FEMALE SHAME
- May 20th, 2020: Read Chapter 5, The High Cost of Goodness
PART TWO: BREAKING FREE
- May 27th, 2020: Read Chapter 6, Goodness That Leads to Feeling Good: THE NEW CODE OF BALANCE
- June 3rd, 2020: Read Chapter 7, Goodness Equals Responsibility: CHANGING THE EQUATION
- June 10th, 2020: Read Chapter 8, From the Past into the Present: UNRAVELING THE RULES OF GOODNESS
- June 17th, 2020: Read Chapter 9, Ellen and Brad: SHIFTING THE BALANCE
- June 24th, 2020: Read Chapter 10, Applying the Principles of Change
PART THREE: THE POWER OF CHOICE
- July 1st, 2020: Read Chapter 11 - Deeper Dilemmas: WOMEN AND MEN, WOMEN AND WOMEN, WOMEN AND WORK
- July 8th, 2020: Read Chapter 12, Good Mothers, Good Daughters
- July 15th, 2020: Read Chapter 13, From Goodness to Wholeness: DEEPER LEVELS OF CHANCE
- July 22nd, 2020: Read Questions Women Ask About Giving Up Goodness